The RIGHT OF RETURN is an INHERENT COMPONENT of the PALESTINIAN RIGHT TO SELF-DETERMINATION - INVITATION to the Public -
On the occasion of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, we are pleased to invite you to participate in our: RALLY for the DEFENSE of the PALESTINIAN RIGHT OF RETURN On: Thursday, 25-11-99, 2:00 p.m. At the: Palestinian Technical College (Khadouri) in Tulkarem.
The rally is organized by the BADIL Friends Forum, representing activists from numerous refugee initiatives in the Palestinian West Bank. YOUR PARTICIPATION WILL SUPPORT THE PALESTINIAN RIGHT OF RETURN!
- Moderators of the Rally: Muhammad Fdeilat and Falastin al-Daher;
- Greeting note by the Governor of Tulkarem;
- Dance-theater performance by the IBDAA' Children Troupe (Deheishe Camp/Bethlehem);
- Refugee children photo exhibition;
- Statements on Palestinian refugee rights and demands by:
BADIL Friends Forum;
Refugee Committee of the Palestinian National Council;
Refugee Committee of the Palestinian Legislative Council;
National Committee for the Rights of the Internally Displaced in 1948 Palestine;
Refugees of the Tulkarem District.
Note: Two busses for participants from the southern West Bank will be provided.
The busses will depart from the Nativity Hotel in Beit Jala (near BADIL's office) at 10.45 a.m.