Al-Awda Award for the Best Poster for the Nakba 75
BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights, in cooperation with the Global Palestinian Refugee Network announce the launch of the Al-Awda Award for “Resisting the Ongoing Nakba” poster under the slogan:
"75 years of Ongoing Nakba… 75 years of Ongoing Resistance”
The submission should reflect the ongoing resistance of the Palestinian people against the Israeli colonial-apartheid regime, in Mandatory Palestine or abroad.
Criteria and technical specifications regarding the poster submission:
- Each participant must comply with all the detailed conditions below.
- Participation is open to Palestinians and others of all ages, from all over the world.
- Each participant can only submit ONE poster.
- The work must be original, innovative and not previously published in any way.
- In the case that the poster includes written text, please adopt the Arabic language as a basis.
- Any submission that contains or expresses racist content or symbols, will be excluded from the competition.
- If using a computer for design, please use CMYK colors.
- In a separate Word file from the poster submission, the participant shall provide their name, contact information (email and phone number) and address.
- In addition to the cash prize, BADIL will be responsible for printing, publishing, distributing and promoting the winning poster locally and internationally.
- In the case of any breach of the ownership rights of the nominated and winning submissions, the legal responsibility lies with the participant – the person who submitted the poster for the contest.
- Without detracting from the intellectual, literary and artistic rights of the participant, BADIL Center has the right to publish and use all participating posters in the manner it considers appropriate.
- Late submissions will not be accepted or considered.
Deadline for Submission: Saturday, 8 April 2023, Midnight UTC +2 (Palestine time zone)
Send submissions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will receive a confirmation email from BADIL upon receipt of the submission.
For any inquiries, contact BADIL at: